Saturday, May 14, 2011

Band of the Day - EMAROSA

Okei , pole kaua aega siis midagi siia kirjutaud .
Viimasel ajal suht sitad tujud olnud . :/ Nii et ma ei viitsi vast eriti pikalt ka kirjutada . Suht nõme ühesõnaga .

Tänaseks bändiks on siis Emarosa . Suht hea bänd , Post-Hardcore , nagu suht tavaliselt ikka . Neil on mitu head albumit , ja laulud ka head . Rohkem eriti ei tea neist , alles suht üleeile kuulasin neid esimest korda üle pika aja . Olin varem ka kuulanud , kuid ei mäletanud suht eriti . Enamus tundub olevat neil armastuslaule vms . Mõned masekad ka . Panen siia hetkel siis oma lemmiku neilt The Past Should Stay Dead . Nautige !


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay , I haven´t write here nothing lately . Last few weeks I've had a lot of bad moods . :/ So probably I'm not gonna write a lot today . It's bullshit .

Today's band is Emarosa . It's a great band , Post-Hardcore , as usually . They've got many good albums , and the songs are great aswell . Don't know nothing much about them , 'cause I listened to them the first time over a long time the day after yesterday . I've had listened to Emarosa before , but didn't remember about them . Most of their songs are like love songs , and so called badmood songs . I'll upload my favourite from them - The Past Should Stay Dead . Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment