Saturday, April 16, 2011

Band of the Week - ESCAPE THE FATE

On möödunud juba nädal esimesest Band of the Day postitusest . Seega teen nüüd Band of the Week postitusena Escape The Fate'i . Tõenäoliselt üks parimaid bände mida ma kuulnud olen . Tegemist samuti metalcore / screamo bänd . Escape The Fate on üks kuulsamaid bände oma žanrist , ning pole ka ime . Ta on vallutanud paljud metal top-listid , seega ma eriti ei imesta . :D Laulja on neil tegelikult uus , sest Ronnie , eelmine laulja , lahkus vist seetõttu , et tahtis oma uut bändi luua . Igatahes , Ronnie on nüüd teises bändis , ja ETF-lt on uus solist . Craig vist , ma täpselt ei mäleta . :D
Aga nüüd laen siia üles siiamaani kõige parema laulu ETF-ilt , mille ma leidsin . Selleks on This War Is Ours .

----------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week already since I did my first Band of the Day post . That's why I'm gonna make a Band of the Week post about a band called Escape The Fate . It's probably on of THE greatest bands I've ever heard . And as usually , it is a metalcore / screamo band . Escape The Fate is one of the most famous bands in their genre of music , and I'm not amazed . They have conquered most of the metal top lists , so yeah . :D
They have a new singer although , because Ronnie , the previous lead singer , left the band , because he wanted to make a new band . Anyways , Ronnie is in the other band and ETF has got a new solist . Craig maybe was it , I don't remember exactly . D:
But now I'm posting here the best song I found so far by ETF . It's This War Is Ours :


No comments:

Post a Comment