Thursday, April 14, 2011

Game of the Day - Dungeon Siege III

Nüüd on tegemist minu lemmikuma saaga viimase mänguga . Selle kohta ma täpsemalt ei oska rääkida , sest see pole veel välja lastud . Eelnevas Dungeon Siege I postituses juba märkisin üles väljalaskekuupäev . Mängu põhiline tegevus toimub siis karakteriga Lucas . Ta on Kümnenda Leegioni üks viimastest ellujäänud liikmetest . Koos mõne sõbraga peab ta takistama kurja kuninganna Ehb'i Kuningriiki hävitamast . Mäng tundub üsna põnev ning väga ootan seda . Hetkel saan siia üles panna ainult väikese filmitraileri , ja mängutraileri .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's all down to my favourite saga's last official game . I don't know much about it , because it hasn't been released yet . I already put the release dates into my older post about Dungeon Siege I . I didn't put them there in English , so just in case , I'll add them here :  31/05/2011 in USA , 21/06/2011 all over the world . The game revolves around the main character Lucas . He is one of the only survivors of the 10th Legion . With the help of his few friends , he must stop the evil queen from destroying the Kingdom of Ehb . The game seems astounding and I'm really looking forward for it . Right now though , I can upload here the cinematic , and a little gameplay trailer .


But for those who are interested to see more about the DS III , you can visit the website : http://www.dungeonsiege.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment